We’re Hiring – Architectural Specification Manager – NSW
Architectural Specification Manager – NSW
HVG Facades, a division of HVG, distribute innovative cladding products throughout Australia that enhance and transform building facades.
Our industry leading brands are used widely in the architectural and corporate identity markets with a strong focus on commercial construction.
Due to an internal promotion, a vacancy currently exists for an experienced professional to join our Turrella based team and develop your career with an established market leader.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for gaining, retaining and managing product specification of the HVG Facades product range into new and existing markets, whilst working closely with the current team to achieve further growth and sales development.
Key skills include:
- Specification experience with proven track record
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrable technical understanding and industry experience
- Strong network of contacts across the NSW architectural sector
- Sales and/or marketing qualification
- PC skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
This exciting new role offers an attractive salary package including motor vehicle and generous incentive scheme.
Applications should be directed to Mark Bradfield, General Manager by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies or consultants please.